Monday, September 20, 2010

I miss her. WAY to much..

Hey guys! Julie here. Oviously NOT Ruthie.. she's got better things to do.
Before I start this post, I want to say that I figured out a way for you guys to know which Ruthie I'm talking about. If I'm talking about the Ruthie I share this blog with, I will call her Ruthie. If I'm talking about the Ruthie that I live with, I will call her Ruth Anne or Ruth. Her middle name is Anne and we sometimes call her Ruth. Ruth Anne. Get it?? :)

Anyways, Lanie, Ruth, and I went outside and started playing. Jess came out and brought her radio and yelled, "Let's jam some TUNES!!" She blasted the radio. A few seconds later Hayden came outside and said that if we wanted to turn the radio that loud, we would have to come inside.
So we went inside and started dancing. Teenage Dream played and afterwards so did Hey Soul Sister. Everyone started singing to it. I looked around and saw Jess's guitar leaning up against her bed, I turned my head and saw Ruthie singing to Hey Soul Sister.. bring back memories..?

I miss Ruthie. I miss her WAY to much! I remeber her soft, beautiful voice. Her beautiful hair that I has always been jelous of.
Hopefully she will post again. Soon.
Ruth still doesn't know about this blog. Should I tell her?

  ~Julie

1 comment:

Hey guys! Me (Julie) and Ruthie would love it if you guys did not:
Spam
Swear

Please keep the comments clean!
Thanks for reading our blog!!
~Julie and Ruthie