Sunday, September 5, 2010

It's time.

It's time to find a life.
It's time to get into my box and make a little girl happy.
Ruthie won't post on here ever again.
She forgot about me.
I need to get into my box. Find a home. And forget Ruthie like she forgot me.

So tonight will be my last night to live free. At 8:30 AM I will hop into my box, smile, and hopefully I will get picked.

No more Emily.
No more Addy.
No more Bistro.
I'll be fine. Maybe I'll find Ruthie and we can live a happy doll life.
It's possible that Ruthie's owner would enjoy a Julie doll. Maybe. Maybe not. We'll have to wait and see.
I'll update you later!

 ~Julie

1 comment:

  1. I think erin already has a Julie, but if she got two... THAT WOULD BE COOL!!!!

    Virginia

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Me (Julie) and Ruthie would love it if you guys did not:
Spam
Swear

Please keep the comments clean!
Thanks for reading our blog!!
~Julie and Ruthie