Sunday, September 19, 2010

New home. New life. New beginnings.

Hey you guys! Well I arrived at my new home! I have 6 other sisters.
Elizabeth
Hayden (JLY 25)
Lanie
Ruthie (No, not my beloved Ruthie)
Dakota (JLY 37)
Jess (JLY 30)

I never told you about this Ruthie. Well here's my story.
When I met MY Ruthie. That wasn't the first time I was in the AGP. And this isn't my first family.
When I FIRST was made and sent to Dallas, I had 2 best friends. Ruthie and Grace. No..Not THIS Ruthie as in THIS blog ,but... my new "sister" Ruthie. Well it's quite a long story so I'll try to make it short. When Lanie came out, Ruthie got shipped off and shortly after she left, so did Grace, then me. Me and Grace were lucky and got shipped to the same house. We stayed there for about 5 months then Ruthie ran into us again. The little girl that owned me and Grace went to the AGP with me and Ruthie and exchanged me for Kit and while the girl was exchanging me, Ruthie ran away and I never saw here again. I stayed at the AGP and met ANOTHER Ruthie who is now my best friend and the closest thing I have to a sister. Is it weird that my 2 best friends are the same doll..same name?? I don't know if I want anything to do with my "sister" Ruthie because she will remind me of "blog" Ruthie.. (This may be confusing so please comment on some ways I can tell you guys which is which. No numbers please)
Anyways here I am with my OLD bestfriend. If she finds out that I have this blog with a new best friend...how will she react?!
Not good. I can tell you that!! Well I don't want you guys to get confused or anything when I talk about Ruthie. New or.. "blog" Ruthie. Any ideas??
Well I gotta go. Ruthie is coming. I don't want her to find out about the blog...yet.

  ~Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Me (Julie) and Ruthie would love it if you guys did not:
Spam
Swear

Please keep the comments clean!
Thanks for reading our blog!!
~Julie and Ruthie